Element’s PCTEST is the industry leader and pioneer for compliance testing and certification of wireless handsets for Hearing Aid Compatibility under the ANSI C63.19 standard, including latest Volume Control acoustic test requirements.
We have developed patented test solutions and worked closely with the FCC OET Laboratory to certify wireless handsets with latest technologies including new form factors and 5G and WLAN voice technologies.
Element is ISO/IEC 17025 accredited for HAC Testing to ANSI C63.19-2011, ANSI C63.19-2019, RSS-HAC and the CTIA HAC Standard. HAC test capabilities include measurements for:
- RF Electric-field emissions
- RF Magnetic-field emissions
- T-coil mode, magnetic-signal strength in the audio band
- T-coil mode, magnetic-signal frequency response through the audio band
- T-coil mode, magnetic-signal and noise articulation index
- Volume Control, conversational gain
- Volume Control, distortion and noise
- Volume Control, frequency response
Element supports the customized safety testing of hearing aid compatible devices, working in partnership with our customers to make certain that their products are safe and fit for purpose to serve the hearing aid user population.
Contact us today for compliance, consulting, or engineering testing to evaluate your devices for your HAC testing needs.