PCTEST Engineering Laboratory, is currently seeking highly-motivated individuals to increase their learning opportunities with on the job training in our San Jose, CA & Morgan Hill, CA locations.
As a part of the program, you will have the opportunity to:
- Assist engineers with defined test plans and datasheets
- Learn to evaluate test performance and sample operation
- Record and explain test results and complete test reports
- Examine customer samples and learn to operate tests for each case
- Communicate with team members during setup and operation to ensure proper evaluation
- Develop working knowledge of the industry, methods, instrumentation and systems
- Assist engineers with other duties as needed
No prior experience is required.
As long as you are:
- At least 18 years of age
- Able to maintain strict customer and product confidentiality
- Have a high attention to detail
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org