As a company at the forefront of technology, we are always in need of bright, motivated, and creative Software Developers to work with a close-knit team that continually strive to increase workplace efficiencies through software. Whether this is done by creating software to control highly specialized robots for testing prototypes, or optimizing business workflows through the latest ERP and SRP platforms, Software Developers at PCTEST play an integral role in maintaining the health of our company as well as developing the tools for our rapid growth.
- Oversee the development of software projects
- Manage software release plan
- Mentor developer team
- Collaborate with other developers and engineers to find software needs
- Design coding structure
- Write well organized, stable, efficient code
- Confirm that all software development is properly documented
- Provide support and help troubleshoot software related issues
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or Engineering required
- Attention to detail and great organizational skills required
- 2+ years of full-stack development required
- Experience working with GitHub, and coding with a team
Hours: Full time – Flexible shift with option to work remotely with approval.
Annual Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and/or experience
To apply for this job please visit pctest.com.