As a company at the forefront of technology, we are always in need of bright, motivated, and creative Software Developers to work with a close-knit team that continually strive to increase workplace efficiencies through software. Whether this is done by creating software to control highly specialized robots for testing prototypes, or optimizing business workflows through the latest ERP and SRP platforms, Software Developers at PCTEST play an integral role in maintaining the health of our company as well as developing the tools for our rapid growth.
- Work all stages of software development
- Collaborate with other developers and engineers to find software needs
- Provide input for coding structure design
- Write well organized, stable, efficient code
- Document all software development
- Provide support and help troubleshoot software related issues
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or Engineering required
- Attention to detail and great organizational skills required
- Experience in object oriented programming required
- Experience with web development
- Experience working with GitHub, and coding with a team
Hours: Full time – Flexible shift with option to work remotely with approval.
Annual Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and/or experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org