This position applies compliance within Regulatory, Industry, and/or Carrier standards, technical RF concepts for testing and evaluation of electronic and wireless RF devices in an engineering laboratory environment. Evaluating and testing wireless RF and electronic devices, executing test plans, developing test procedures for determining compliance requirements in a timely manner to meet client expectations. All training provided.
• Perform compliance testing with a variety of laboratory measurement equipment
• Compile detailed test results using MS Word, MS Excel and Adobe Acrobat
• Evaluate cutting edge wireless devices and apply applicable standards
• Collaborate in a team environment and assist in development and improvement of test methodologies, test plan preparation, reporting, etc.
• Maintain laboratory test methods and test equipment
Desired Skills and Experience:
1. Associates Degree or Technical School Certificate Preferred
2. Organized, fast learner, team player, detail oriented
3. Must be motivated and show initiative and eagerness to learn
4. Position: Full time 40 hours per week (paid overtime as required)
Hours: Full time – Shifts available; Rotational weekends & 2nd shift (with differential)
Travel: As Required
Base Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and/or experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com