- Perform compliance testing with a variety of laboratory measurement equipment
- Compile detailed test results using MS Word, MS Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- Assist on other tasks such as: System Verification, EMC/RF Training, Report Quality Review, Equipment Calibration Management
- Troubleshoot issues with connectivity and prototype devices
- Collaborate in a team environment
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects in parallel with tight deadlines
Educational and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required from an ABET accredited or equivalent institution or higher.
- Organized, critical thinker, team player, detail oriented, comfortable with troubleshooting.
- Acquires complete knowledge and develops skills in a specific practice area with excellent performance.
- Three years or more experience in EMC and RF Testing
Hours: Monday through Friday, Time: 8 AM – 5 PM (at supervisor discretion, work shift may be changed during times to accommodate critical projects)
Travel: As Required
Annual Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and/or experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com