This position applies engineering problem solving skills to evaluate wireless devices for federal regulations, involving Specific Absorption Rate (SAR), Nerve Stimulation (NS) and/or Hearing-Aid Compatibility evaluations for wireless consumer technologies in a fast-paced environment and industry. All training provided.
- Performs and analyze RF exposure testing on wireless devices using near-field RF probes, liquid dielectric bio material solutions, and RF dipole antennas.
- Compiling and reporting test results using MS Word, MS Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- Interfacing and communicating with clients and engineering teams in a technical and professional manner
- Collaborating daily with managers and test engineers
- Coordinating and managing multiple projects with tight deadlines
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required
- Must be customer-focused , organized, good communication skills, fast learner, team player, and detail-oriented
- Wireless/RF/Laboratory environment experience preferred.
Job type: Full-time – Shifts Available; Rotational weekends & 2nd shift (with differential)
Travel Requirements: As Required
Work Location: California
Base Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and/or experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com