This position is for Battery Test Engineer II responsible for testing, evaluation and analysis of safety and reliability of lithium ion batteries.
- Perform and analyze battery safety and reliability testing of cell, battery pack, and host system following battery safety standards and certification.
- Generate and review full test and summary evaluation reports for completion and accuracy of data.
- Collect and compile test data. Generate and provide analysis of data using data management software.
- Compile and report test results using MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat, and data management software.
- Support various R&D assignments as required, according to the procedures outlined by the customers.
- Interface and communicate with other engineering teams in a technical and professional manner.
- Work in a team environment, assist in development and improvement of test methodologies, reporting, coordination of various tasks, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in battery and/or EV technology and minimum of 5 years in engineering technical field.
- Experience with test equipment (Maccor, Arbin, power supply, oscilloscope, power meter)
- Must be a detail-oriented, organized, fast learner, possess good communication skills, and works well in a team environment.
To apply for this job please visit pctest.com.