PCTEST is the industry leader for compliance testing and certification for Hearing Aid Compatibility under ANSI C63.19 standard for both RF Emissions and T-coil testing for wireless devices. We are ISO/IEC 17025 accredited for HAC Testing to ANSI C63.19 and the CTIA HAC Standard.
The ANSI C63.19 standard calls for wireless communications devices to be measured for:
- RF Electric-field emissions
- RF Magnetic-field emissions
- T-coil mode, magnetic-signal strength in the audio band
- T-coil mode, magnetic-signal frequency response through the audio band
- T-coil mode, magnetic-signal and noise articulation index
Contact us for compliance, consulting, or engineering testing to evaluate your devices for your HAC testing needs.